Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Winter Vacation


I've been slacking off and taking it easy for the last week or so. We've been trying to get everything settled and back in order after Christmas. The whole house transforms for one dinner and it takes a lot of time and energy to get it back to the way it was. -Energy that I just don't have. I've been slacking and enjoying it. Michael has been home for the last four days so I got to sleep in and he has taken the dogs out for their morning run to the woods. Just as I was starting to get used to it, he went back to work. :-(
Now it's back to the daily grind. Speaking of grind, Michael went to the dentist today and had a molar ground down and a crown installed. He said it wasn't too bad except that some of the dentist's tools felt like they were cutting into his gums. I assured him even the toughest guys are allowed to admit that some dentist appointments hurt.

No comments: