Monday, June 2, 2008

Spring Lime Cheesecake Bites

This weekend was a bridal shower for our oldest niece who is getting married in June. I originally tried making this recipe, but it was too sour and not what I was looking for. So I changed the recipe and added twice as much marscapone and half as much lime and added a dash of vanilla to take the bite off. They turned out just like the light lunch dessert I wanted all along. I also made 2 of the blueberry lime pound-cakes that I made for Mother's Day. Her colors are wasabi green and pink, so I used limes and bleeding heart blossoms as my decoration.
My MIL made a strawberry rhubarb upside-down cake which was moist and delicious and a triple berry chocolate torte that looked too rich for me, but the adventuresome raved about it.

No comments: