Friday, August 12, 2011

My kitchen helpers



My little helpers, Bean and Baby D.

Bean is just now dragging pots and pans from their cupboards and Baby D is trying to cut up a watermelon with her toddler knife. Such big helpers! I'm glad they are enthused about spending time in the kitchen learning as much as they can about cooking.

Their personalities couldn't be more different. Baby D is goofy and wants to do everything herself. Bean is more laid back and likes to observe and absorb what is going on. As far as eating goes, Baby D eats like a bird and Bean devours everything in sight and wants more.

As much as I love them, they can occassionally derail a planned meal. That's fine, that's what pizza delivery is for.

I'm sure there will be plenty more stories of their antics in the future.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: