Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dog blog


I don't want anyone to get the impression from my last dog post that I've had enough of these four dogs. I've had far worse days with just one dog! Like the time Patch ran off into the neighbors yard to poo and when I brought him back he tried to bite me and kept doing an alligator roll as I held his collar and dragged him back across the road. He was by far the worst behaved dog when we first got him. A year and a half later we've gotten used to dog antics.

We've decided we're only taking 2 dogs out on leashes at a time for potty breaks. Patch and Miranda are fine with this because this is what we used to do on a daily basis before Spinner and Blayze came along. Spinner and Blayze on the other hand don't belive certain functions should happen while on a leash. So after waiting and cajoling for a few minutes I sneak them off to the back yard to do their business off leash and I keep one eye out for angry-lady. Everybody's happy but for some reason Spinner likes to aim for my flowers. I'll have to have a talk with the boy about that someday.

No comments: