Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chilly, cloudy, ...that's about right

It never fails. Every time I make a big peanut butter sandwich, that darned Alexander Hamilton commercial runs through my head.
I took Patch to the vet today to get his vaccinations up to date. He started by jumping up on the receptionists counter to see her eye-to-eye. He didn't sit still for a second and he practically pulled me out of my chair a few times. The vet was really nice though and he said we have a happy healthy dog. I like this vet a lot better than Patch's old vet who labeled him as having, "Behavior problems." He's just rambunctious and that's his nature. Right now his paws are driving him mad because they itch so bad due to his allergies. The only thing that keeps him from licking them until they bleed is the e-collar.This picture is old but it's so cute because he's holding a blue tennis ball that matches the collar. Awww...

No comments: