Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Doggy bath time and Martini fountain

Can't you just hear her say, "C'mon! Don't take my picture, I'm naked!"?
Miranda needs a bath more frequently than the other three dogs. We have no idea if it's due to her doggy genealogy or how she gets affected by stress, but she can put out a stink that'll make your eyes water. She gets bad B.O.
Here she is drying off with her super hero cape:
The wedding went well. Michael's cousin was married in Minneapolis. The reception was held at a very nice banquet facility above a jazz bar.
I have to say, this is the most ingenious way of utilizing an ice sculpture I have ever seen. Here my SIL is getting her Appletini chilled as it is poured through the ice sculpture.
The whole event was held indoors. I was frightened for a moment that they were going to have us throw birdseed outside the church. Considering it was all of 8 degrees, that would have been insane. Instead they opted for a receiving line after the ceremony. *phew*

No comments: